Market Review. Results of the Day. Ministry of Finance. 01/25/2018
January 26, 2018
- Citizens of Russia shall buy and sell cryptocurrency only to professional market participants, says Ministry of Finance in a draft bill in digital financial assets.
- Goldman Sachs called bitcoin a harmless bubble.
- Ledger has stopped accepting orders from Russia.
- Supejob: 2% of Russians are ready to be paid in cryptocurrencies.
- Projects from Russia have raised a total of $310 million through ICO, Ernst & Yong.
- All South Korean crypto wallet owners must link them with a bank account.
- Russia is preparing a ban on anonymous wallets and unnamed bank cards.
- US senators are outraged by attempts to bypass sanctions with cryptocurrencies.
Dynamics of the price, trading volume and amount of transactions in XRP since the beginning of 2018:
From the technical point of view, there have been no changes for the main cryptocurrencies over the last 24 hours. Support and resistance levels remain the same. We are waiting for something to exit the range.