Market Review. Results of the Day. ROAD to 6k. 01/22/2018
January 22, 2018
- People's Bank of China prohibit payment services from serving crypto traders.
- South Korean crypto exchange Korbit closes accounts of foreigners.
- Ethereum network is overloaded.
- South Korean crypto exchanges will pay 24.2% in taxes (corporate + local income tax).
- Bitcoin.com launched a notary service for Bitcoin Cash.
- Telegram reportedly attracted $3.8 billion at a pre-ICO stage.
Trading activity today is below average. XRP is the leader of the weekend fall.
All main cryptocurrencies are in a short-term falling trend.
BTC is gradually approaching the support level of its medium-term growing trend from which BTC pulled away in November 2017. In case of a breakdown of the support level of $9,000, the target of the fall is the level of support of $6,000.
BTC support level is $9,000, resistance level is $12,000.
ETH support level is $940, resistance level is $1,100.
XRP support level is $0,9, resistance level is $1.75.
BCH support level is $1,350, resistance level is $1,860.