January 15, 2018. Market Review. Results of the Day. The Fall of Ethereum (?)
January 16, 2018
- MarketWatch survey: 1,500 IBM employees are engaged in blockchain research.
- General Electric owns FORGE Lab.
- Microsoft has a portal dedicated to blockchain.
- Wal-Mart Stores entered a blockchain consortium of global retailers.
- JPMorgan Chase wants to become a leader in the field of blockchain.
BTC 14 111 $
ETH $ 1,309
XRP 1.82 $
BCH 2,450 $
Number of BCH transactions is growing for the second day in a row. At the same time, trading volume in contracts is at average level. BCH/USD is still in the range. There are no significant changes today in other cryptocurrencies that we monitor, both in terms of the number of transactions and in terms of trading volumes in 24 hours.
ETH after a short breakout above $1,375 has returned to $1,280. Carefully monitor this level. In case of a breakdown it is possible that it move to $1,200 and further to $1,120.
XRP continues to slowly slip down under the upper limit of a downtrend. A reversal is possible in case of breaking the trend line and a breakout above $1,9.