January 12, 2018. Market Review. Results of the Day. Still Calm
January 13, 2018
- Binance registered 240 000 users in an hour.
- Poloniex began to block accounts for deposits from unwanted addresses.
- Kraken is offline for the second day in a row due to maintenance
- Verification on Bitfinex lasts about 8 weeks.
- All KodakCoin tokens are already bought up before the main round of ICO
BTC $ 13,576
ETH $ 1,230
XRP 1.98 $
BCH 2 528.5 $
NEO + 6.4%
IOTA + 5.3%
Ethereum + 1.2%
Bitcoin Cash -2.9%
Today trading volume was at its minimum for the last 11 days. It's clear that the market is tired of the growth of the beginning of the year and it needs a pause. Most of cryptocurrencies has stopped in narrow ranges, breaking of which would be a signal to the beginning of a new movement.
BTC resistance level is $14,150, support level is $13,200.
BCH resistance level is $2,600, support level is $2,450.
XRP is trading around its resistance level of $2. A flag patter is forming under the resistance level of the falling trend. The nearest resistance level is $2.1, support level is $1.95
Breakout of the resistance level would be a signal to change the trend.
There is still a growing trend on the ETH market. The level of resistance is $1,280. Support level is $1,160. If the growth continues, the target is $1,400 to $1,500. A breakdown of the support level would be a signal to changing of the trend.