January 4, 2018. Market Review. Results of the Day. Ripple Stop!
January 5, 2018
- Market cap of all cryptocurrencies exceeded $705 billion.
- People's Bank of China intends to limit the mining of bitcoin.
- Venezuela is looking for miners for its national cryptocurrency.
- Merrill Lynch bans its financial advisers and clients from investing in bitcoin.
- The ECB will regulate bitcoin.
- The Bank of England plans to issue its own cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin is 9 years old.
- Turnover of major cryptocurrencies continues to increase. BCH surprised today, its turnover grew 4 times, half of the turnover came from OKEx exchange in a pair with LTC.
- The number of transactions is growing, including in Bitcoin, but its price is stuck in the range of $ 13,000 - $ 16,000.
- ETH and XRP are again leaders in growth.
BTC $ 14,450
ETH $ 978
XRP 3.07 $
BCH 2 375 $
Biggest gainers (24h):
Ripple + 23%
Ethereum + 12%
Biggest losers (24h):
Bitcoin Cash -9%
XPR forms the new pattern in its growing trend. However, this time the pattern is formed by the trend, not against it, like all the previous ones. In the case of a reversal and going below the support level of $ 3, a correction to a level of $ 2.4 is possible. If this level would be broken then a more significant fall may take place.