January 2, 2018. Market Review. Results of the Day. Ethereum Jumps
January 2, 2018
- Growth of Ripple resumed after a short pause and correction.
- Ethereum is approaching its all-time highs.
- Bitcoin is still in a declining trend.
- Activity grew again. The New Year's pause was short and took only one day.
- Trading volumes of BTC and ETH increased by 60% and 91% respectively.
- The activity in the BCH network also grew.
- BTC 13,863 $
- ETH $ 861
- XRP 2.16 $
- BCH 2 466.40 $
NEO + 28%
Ethereum + 16%
Ripple + 15%
An interesting event occurs on the ETH/BTC chart. A reversal pattern begins to realize with a target of 0.085 BTC. Potential growth is almost 40%. If you had a question where to keep your crypto savings then the answer is obvious. At the moment Ethereum looks stronger than Bitcoin.
Number of transactions: