23.12.2017. Market Review. Results of the Day. Expecting the Second Wave
December 23, 2017
23.12.2017. Market Review. Results of the day. Expecting the second wave.
BTC $15,240 + 14%
1 042 000 BTC
ETH $725.82 + 10.6%
Bitcoin Cash + 13%
Monero + 13%
IOTA + 10%
- Russia will consider a draft law on the ICO.
- Goldman Sachs will launch a trading platform for digital assets.
- SingularityNET sold out an ICO in 60 seconds, raising $36 million.
- Crypto investors in the United States and Russia will pay taxes.
- FINRA warns crypto investors against fraud. (US regulatory body, created to monitor the observance of investors' rights.)
- South Korean exchanges failed the safety test.
- President of Belarus made a revolution, legalizing mining and cryptocurrencies. Unlike the Russian Federation and the United States, taxes on income from mining and the cryptocurrency do not exist in Belarus.
Bitcoin has moved into a falling trend. Short of current levels is the best position. The scenario is cancelled if the price exceeds $16,000. The target range is $12,000-13,000. If a reversal pattern up is formed in the range of $14,000 - $15,000, it is possible to open a long position with a target of $22,000.
Ethereum is a complete analogy with BTC. The falling trend and an unsuccessful attempt to break through the resistance level of $730 upwards allow to open a short position with a target of $560-600. Stop above $760. The next wave of sales may be even more "bloody". Cancel the scenario - the formation of a reversal pattern in the range of $680-700.